Last winter my horse, Imke, started suddenly getting bald spots between her hind legs. This began to spread within ten days of her entire hind legs. She was itching and scratching it open until it was bleeding. Different people told me that I need to use Sebacil on the legs, this is also known as a chemical poison. Since I follow a horse study and the welfare of my horse is very important to me, I didn’t wanted to use chemical product. When I was searching on the internet, Finecto+ Horse seems the best option.
When I started to give her this I saw that my horse booked some results within a few days. My horse was visibly less itchy and the wounds were less. After two weeks of treatment with Finecto+ the mites were almost gone and they stayed away. I regularly check her legs on bald spots, but the mites have not come back yet. I recommend anyone Finecto +, do not use poison on your horse, but natural supplements like Finecto+!
Read more about the Finecto+ approach for horsesFinecto+ method for horses
- Makes animals and environment unattractive for red mites
- 100% natural, does not contain poison
- Eggs can be eaten without having to wait
- If ordered before 16.00 hours, shipped the same day
- More than 95% less problems with mites, midges and lice
- 100% natural and contains no poison.
- The strength of herbs
- Ordered before 15.00 u, sent the same day!
- 600 g