Finecto+ method for dogs
The Finecto+ Method for dogs focuses on natural protection against ectoparasites such as fleas, ticks and lice. Our product Finecto + Dog is 100% natural and is based on herbs and essential oils. Ticks dislike the aromatic substances.
The approach with ticks
Finecto+ Dog is an dog food supplement on the basis of carefully selected aromatic substances; all you have to do is sprinkle it on the food. These ingredients are appetising to the dog and they will readily eat it. The aromatic substances are absorbed by the animal and excreted via the skin. Ectoparasites detest them. Feed Finecto+ in the tick season.
The approach with fleas
When it comes to treating a flea infestation, accessibility is key. That is why it is not enough to only treat the dog for fleas. To make it easier, we have set up an action plan:
- Give Finecto+ Dog for a minimum of 6 weeks. This will make your dog’s blood indigestible for fleas, resulting in the fleas no longer being able to reproduce.
- Clean your dog’s environment thoroughly every week; vacuum often and wash everything that can be washed in the washing machine at the highest possible temperature. This will wash away all eggs and recently hatched larvae.
Preventative flea treatment for dogs
Prevention is better than cure. If you have found fleas on your dog, it’s actually already too late. Fleas can appear throughout the entire year, so it is best to ensure your dog and its environment are always entirely unappealing to fleas. This is especially important if your dog is allergic to fleas. Action plan for preventative treatment:
- Regularly administer the Finecto+ Dog preventative treatment course. This will make your dog’s blood indigestible to fleas, resulting in the fleas no longer being able to reproduce.
- Vacuum your house regularly and carefully, at least once a week
- Wash every possible material that your dog likes to lie on in the washing machine at 60 degrees Celsius.
- Replace the pillows/baskets of your dog at least once a year
- Do not let your dog into rooms with carpet
- Wash your dog’s basket before you go on holiday and immediately after. Otherwise, the eggs will hatch while you are away and the fleas will wait for the dog to come home.
- 100% natural, contains no toxins
- More than 90% protection against fleas and ticks
- Enough for 300 days*
- 300 g